Cerchar Rock Abrasiveness Tester
The design of the ErgoTech model of the Cerchar Test Apparatus has the following design principles:
- Rigid Two Column Frame fastened to top and bottom Aluminium Cross Members.
- The compound table allows movement in two directions to achieve tool wear and repeat traverse action.
- 70N mass is well guided for safe operation and rotatable supports facilitate safe loading onto steel tool at the commencement of test and off-loading at the conclusion of each test.
- Design embodies the principles established in the paper “Rock Abrasiveness Testing for Tunnelling” – West, G. (1989).
- Test Tools available in hardnesses HRC40-42 & HRC 54-56.
- Supplied with a USB Optical Measurement Unit for determination of test tool wear flat – with ErgoTech CAT Software – includes HTML result reporting format .
- Recommended reading: ASTM D7625 – 10 Standard Test Method for Laboratory Determination of Abrasiveness of Rock Using the CERCHAR Method.
To download a PDF datasheet click the link below