Digital Modular Helium Expansion Volume Meter (Porosimeter)
- Accurate pressure transducer with a 0.04% combined error.
- 200 psig Vr helium gas charge for tight formations
- Fast and accurate temperature measurement by means of micro thermocouple mounted in the pressure transducer manifold.
- Embedded high linearity 20 Bit resolution signal conditioning electronic circuits
- Modular electronic cards with an RS 232 serial communication link for real time data acquisition and reduction to a fully configured Laptop running the ErgoTech PORO Software. Laptop computer is an integral part of the deliverable kit.
- ErgoTech PORO Software is fully compatible with ErgoTech PERM Software for easy permeability and porosity comparisons and plots.
- The electrical safety and electromagnetic emission specification of the apparatus is CE compliant (available by request).
- Supplied with graded volume accurately calibrated high tensile stainless steel Calibration Volumes and pack out discs in presentation case.
- Two Sample Cups to accommodate Ø1” (25.4mm) and Ø1.5” (38.1 mm) x 4” (101.6mm) consolidated and unconsolidated plugs. Additionally they accept Mini and Micro size cups for Grain Density determination of unconsolidated sediment grains, powders, “ditch –cuttings” and rock chips.
- 3 reference volumes (Vra, b & c) allowing accurate determinations of loose powders
- Direct Pore Volume expansion valve and manifold connection to a Hassler Cell
- The Vr valves are high pressure helium leak tight certified ¼ turn diaphragm type giving lifetime service. .
- The ErgoTech DMHEVM is a compact manually operated system with easy access to all sites for leak checking and repair.
- The ErgoTech Porosimeter is supplied with a set of 5 off Ø1” & Ø1.5” porosity standards.
To download a PDF datasheet click the link below