Educational Grade Porosimeter (Helium Expansion Volume Meter)
- Accurate pressure transducer with a 0.04% combined error.
- 100 psig Vr helium gas charge for tight formations
- Fast and accurate temperature measurement by means of micro thermocouple mounted in the pressure transducer manifold.
- The electrical safety and electromagnetic emission specification of the apparatus is CE compliant (available by request).
- Supplied with graded volume accurately calibrated high tensile stainless steel Calibration Volumes and pack out discs in presentation case.
- Two Sample Cups to accommodate Ø1” (25.4mm) and Ø1.5” (38.1 mm) x 4” (101.6mm) OR Ø1.5” (38.1mm) & Ø2” (50.8mm) x 4” (101.6mm) consolidated and unconsolidated plugs. Additionally they accept Mini and Micro size cups for Grain Density determination of unconsolidated sediment grains, powders, “ditch –cuttings” and rock chips.
- Three reference volumes (Vra, b & c) allowing accurate determinations of loose powders
- Direct Pore Volume expansion valve and manifold connection to a Hassler Cell
- The Vr valves are high pressure helium leak tight certified ¼ turn diaphragm type giving lifetime service. .
- The ErgoTech Educational Porosimeter is a compact manually operated system with easy access to all sites for leak checking and repair.
- The ErgoTech Porosimeter is supplied with a set of 5 off Ø1” & Ø1.5” (or Ø1.5” & Ø2” depending on specification) porosity standards.
- The unit is supplied with fully calibrated MS Excel worksheets for multi sample Grain Volume, Pore Volume & Porosity calculation.
- 248 BAR (3,600 PSI) Helium Inlet
- Requires clean laboratory quality compressed air 125psig (8.5barg)
- Power 220/240 VAC or 110/115 VAC
To download a PDF datasheet click the link below