INSTRUMENTED TRIAXIAL QUICK LOADING CELL WITH OPTIONS FOR Ø1” (Ø25.4mm), Ø1.5” (Ø38.1mm), Ø2” (Ø50.8mm) CORE SAMPLES
- Accommodates sample diameter Ø1” (Ø25.4mm), Ø1.5” (Ø38.1mm), Ø2” (Ø50.8mm)
- Optional sample sizes to Geotechnical Core Drills EX (Ø21.5mm), AX (Ø30.1mm), BX (Ø42mm) and NX (Ø54.7mm) OPTIONAL
- Standard 69MPa (10,000PSI / 690BAR) Confining Pressure (Higher Pressures on Request)
- Standard 67MPa (9,700PSI / 670BAR) Pore pressure. Pore pressure is applied through two flow ports to flow distribution grooves on the axial platen face plates
- OPTIONAL: 2 channel strain gauged cantilever in the cell annulus for radial deformation measurements.
- OPTIONAL: 2 LVDTs externally mounted on the axial platens for axial deflection measurement
- OPTIONAL: Signal conditioning / data capture electronics and Software with full configured laptop / PC
- This apparatus can be used in conjunction with the clients Load / Straining Frame; alternatively a Straining Frame can be supplied by ErgoTech (OPTIONAL)
- OPTIONAL: Acoustic P-S1-S2 Axial Load applying transducers / platens.
- OPTIONAL: Internal Heater capable of 200°C (requires the Software and Electronics option)
- OPTIONAL: Resistivity measurement option
- OPTIONAL: Confinement and Pore fluid pumping options
NOTE: If all / most of the options are required, please see the “Floor Standing Acoustic System (FSAS) specification
This unique design allows rapid loading / unloading of samples without the necessity to drain the confinement fluid and remove the core sleeve. The core sleeve is only be removed when adapting the cell for other sample diameters (Ø1.5” setup shown here) or to replace a damaged / worn core sleeve. The platen adaptors are interchangeable, as a result this one cell can be configured to accept the specified sample diameters as listed. This Triaxial system allows independent axial and confinement pressures. Note: Axial pressure must always be maintained approx 2MPa above Confinement Pressure to avoid damaging the Double Lip Core Sleeve OTHER APPARATUS – FLOOR STANDING ACOUSTIC SYSTEM Should you require the all / most of the optional extras detailed in this technical information document; you may wish to consider the “FLOOR STANDING ACOUSTIC SYSTEM” which contains all options on a robust floor standing 100kN frame.
To download a PDF datasheet click the link below