2010 Model Elevated Temperature Triaxial Core Flow Cell System
- The ErgoTech Triaxial Cell is of a unique “high volume filling factor design” enabling the loading of up to Ø38.1mm x 100mm (minimum 30mm long) long cores in the useful magnetic field of the apparatus.
- Maximum Confining Pressure of 5000PSIG (350BARG) at 135°C.
- Maximum Axial Load of 39.9kN with 350BARG pressure in load applying hydraulic jack.
- The position of the sample is also vertically adjustable whilst under Triaxial loading to find the so called “sweet spot” for optimum analytical discrimination/resolution.
- The Glass Fibre PEEK/PEEK composite pressure tube is vacuum and pressure impregnated with low viscosity high temperature epoxy resin to render it gas tight. It is rated at 3,200 PSIG working pressure at 130°C capable of accepting Ø38.1mm core with 0.5mm thick “Vug-Guard”
- The counter- current flow regime in the annulus is achieved by a new design of one-piece virgin annealed PEEK Counter Current Flow Baffle
- The equipment comes complete with custom designed auxiliary tools for the insertion and removal of the special Fluoro GF core sleeve mounted on it PEEK adaptors and the test core.
- The complete deliverable equipment package contains only one Fluoro GF core sleeve mounted in the composite pressure tube of the apparatus and one GlassFibre /PEEK Vug-Guard separately. One Dummy Ø38.1mmx 30mm and Ø38.1mmx 100mm in PEEK engineering plastic is also supply for external practicing of sample loading prior to loading real samples in core flow cell prior to installing it around the magnet
- The apparatus can be supplied with ErgoTech purpose built Heated Pressure Circulator / Maintainer capable of 350BARG (5000PSIG) at an operating temperature of 130°C – see associated literature.
- A purpose designed portable non-magnetic workbench can also be supplied to meet the client’s needs – please see associated literature.
To download a PDF datasheet click the link below