Fluoro Oil / Heavy Water Compatible Heated Precision Confining Pressure Circulator / Maintainer for use with NMR Core Flow Cell
- Maximum Operating / Maintaining Pressure of 350BARG (5000PSIG).
- Maximum Operating / Maintaining Temperature of 150°C (higher temperatures up to 200°C would be achievable with up rated heat circulation baths).
- Fully compatible with ErgoTech Elevated Temperature Triaxial Core Flow Cell System (pictured left).
- Fluoro Oil / Heavy Water Compatible.
- Capable of pumping rates of between 15 and 55 pulses per minute resulting in a volumetric flow of between 33.9 and 124.3 cubic centimetres per minute.
- Pressure is maintained to within 0.2BAR with each cycle when in steady state and provided the Pulsation Damper is charged with the correct pressure.
- Charging unit for Pulsation Damper can also be supplied if requested.
- One high volume and high integrity Heat Transfer Coil ensures not only fast heat transfer between heated Silicone oil used in the heater circulator baths and the process Fluoro Oil / Heavy Water fluid as well.
- A second heat transfer coil of same specification cools the returning process fluid to ensure the integrity of the system is maintained.
To download a PDF datasheet click the link below